STL Science Center

STL Science Center

20 March 2012

Quick and Easy

Today we have two articles which pop up readily during searches. As I have somewhere to be this morning, I cannot really spend a whole lot of time describing the articles, but one is an abstract only, without paying, on crest formation by David Martill and Darren Naish. The abstract looks good so I'll bet the whole paper is an interesting read, but I can't pay for it right this second. The second paper I found is a Mark Witton paper which allows you to see the abstract and illustrations as well. This paper names T. deliradamus and the illustrations show the newly found skull of this new species. There are more papers about the genus in existence, but they are not any more readily available than these two papers are, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment